We’re excited to invite you a representative of your Squash Wales affiliated Club, to our first club engagement session on Tuesday 13th December 630pm to 730pm.
These sessions are free to attend, and it will be held online and hosted by Squash Wales staff and colleagues .
This is the first of our monthly engagement sessions, where we’ll be discussing things that are relevant and important to you as our clubs and members, as well us sharing vital information to help get more people playing and enjoying Squash safely .
Please see below the outlined agenda for the evening:
– Welcome & Introduction
– Purpose and intent of the engagement sessions
– Who is Squash Wales, what do we do and what is our purpose?
– Who’s Who in the organisation – Board and staff
– What are our priorities as an NGB and why?
– What does the current Squash landscape in Wales look like?
– League Squash – Where are we and where do we want to be?
– Workforce & schools’ engagement
– Performance Squash in Wales
– What are the main challenges & Opportunities? (Inc Launching club survey)
– Next Steps from us
– Next session (January Date, content, Performance, & club engagement)
As is often the case with ”Firsts” there will be a lot of information to share with you, but we will be recording these sessions and sharing them with you afterwards.
As they evolve, we want them to be interactive, and will recreate plenty of opportunities for discussion both with ourselves as the governing body, but you as clubs too.
To ensure an effective session, we ask that a maximum of 2 representatives per club sign up to attend the session . Book your place via the link below:
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on the 13th of December.
Club & Community Officer