Return To Play
The First Ministers announcement on Friday 6th August 2021 is hugely welcomed news for our sport and we are delighted to move into Alert Level 0 of the Coronavirus Plan and welcome all forms of Squash to return throughout Wales.
alert level 0 guideance
For clubs and players.
Alert level 0 – The basics
- There will be no legal limits on the number of people who can meet others.
- Carrying out a Coronavirus Risk Assessment will continue to be a LEGAL requirement.
- Organisations will still be required to take REASONABLE MEASURES to manage the risk of Coronavirus.
- The reasonable measures to be taken, such as ventilation, physical distancing and other controls, will be for each organization to consider depending on the nature of the premises and the risks of exposure to Coronavirus identified.
- If you are unwell you should self-isolate and get tested.
- Face coverings will remain a LEGAL requirement indoors in public places.
Club Forum MeetingsStay Up To Date
Club & Court PostersSee All
More information & Help
Government guidace and resources to support you on your journey back to court.
We’re always here to help. If you’ve got a question about Squash Wales, get in touch!